Thursday, October 15, 2009

What if.....

What if I was an only child? My life would be completely different. To me my brother and sister are two of the most important people in my life, along with my parents. Yes we have our arguments and fights, but they are two reasons why I reach for the highest goal that I can, and why I managed to keep from falling onto the wrong path. They are a motivation for what I do and why I excel, they mean a lot to me, no matter how much we argue or fight. So if I was an only child I wouldn't have the grades I have, I wouldn't have achieved all I've achieved, and I would possibly be a trouble maker, I might have dropped out of school or skip school a lot.

So what I'm saying is that if I was an only child my life would be the complete opposite and my parents would be miserable due to my horrid and inappropriate behavior.
But thankfully it never happened, and I am who I am thanks to my siblings who are my inspiration to keep me from "falling from grace."

No comments: