Monday, October 19, 2009

LOTF Game

Jessica and I can across a few obstacles such as our lack of drawing skills and forgetting it at home(that one was all me) and not being able to find any good pictures of objects to draw like a plane crash or a boat. But other that that I think and feel pretty good on our final draft and I believe it may even be a best seller in board games(I'm only kidding) but it is a fairly good game and it isn't difficult and even a elementary school kid could play but may not be able to follow due to the lack of knowledge from the book.

One thing I did learn from the book is that given certain circumstances people even little kids are capable of murder. About myself, I learned that I need a better system for remembering things because we lost a day of working on the project because i left it at home, but other than that I don't think I learned anything.

No comments: