Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Obstacles

Some of the challenges that I am or will face are getting my diploma, getting a great score on my SAT and ACT, improving my grade point average, getting scholarships, and getting accepted into a college.

What I plan to do to overcome is not easy, and requires something of me that I've never done before, studying. Studying never came easy to me, so somehow I was able to retain an immense amount of information without studying, and I managed to obtain six A's and one B(which always irritated me because the B was always one or two points from an A). As for the ACT and SAT I need to go and get the study books, and study. Scholarships will take a lot of research to find ones that I am perfectly qualified to apply for. Finally, getting into college will require meeting deadlines, and filling out applications.

So in the end I have to keep myself from slacking and make sure everything is in and done on time and how it's supposed to be done.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

You appear to have a good plan in place. Try this site for some free SAT info and practice questions:
http://www.satprephelp.com/