Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break

I kicked off my spring break with the Military Ball. Military ball is part of the JROTC program which all the high school get together for one night in a formal setting. I had a blast, the one thing never thought I'd do I did, dance. This was my second time going and well, I can't really explain it, I felt great. It was an amazing night and it was way better than I thought it would be. I figured that all the JROTC staff members would have to sit together. Thankfully that wasn't the case. Everyone got to sit with whoever they wanted with no problem. The one thing that sucked, though, was that at the end of the night it rained. Other than that, it was the best night this year.

After the dance I pretty much stayed home all week. There really wasn't much for me to do. From time to time I did go for a walk at the park with my brother and sister. The week went really fast for me, guess it's because I got out of bed at eleven each day, ha.

The last and most exciting day of the break was Easter sunday. My brother was so impatient throughout the day. Eventually he got his Easter egg hunt. Usually we go out to a park with a lake with the whole family, but this year we stayed home and had family friends over.

Well that was my Spring Break and Easter.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

I liked reading about the military ball. I'm glad you danced, but I was wondering with who? Thanks for sharing your experience.