Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Duradango



Before


After



My Duradango is still a work in progress. Even though it seems like I'm done, but there is still much to be done. I found that if you concentrate on a single spot until it gets really shiny. I made two just in case one got lost. But, turns out there was another reason. I messed up on the first but tried another approach on the second one. As you can see it worked out a lot better. Actually the first picture is the first one, just sanded down. I also helped Becca with hers. Unfortunately hers i being very difficult. It's really hard to get a good shine on hers. We tried sanding it down, but it's still not cooperating. Anyways, I'm going to take them home, hopefully I can get them to shine.

2 comments:

Jessica Crawford said...

Lovely blog you've got here...

I'm not there because we had car trouble. But, I will be there tomorrow...
Oh yeah, you should tell Mrs. Swanson that I made up some of my blogs. Thanks!!

oh, and...

!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Swanson said...

Your dorodango looks so good! The extra effort you put in really made a difference.