Friday, April 23, 2010

Quote


Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is for you.



It took me a while to find the one quote I liked the bestand that meant something to me but I found it.
This quote, to me means that you are your only person and that no matter what your always there for yourself. Also, do what you want, live how you want to live because in the end your you.

I picked this one because in a way it spoke to me. I live by this. I am who I am, no one can or will change me.

Now a days it sometimes can be hard to be true to yourself because of all the stereo typical views that the world has. So because of that I wasn't true to myself three years ago. As I progressed in high school I saw things differently. Don't get me wrong there were times that I didn't care, but due to how reality is at times, well you get the picture. Then finally I said "what the heck, it's my life & no one can tell me otherwise". So from then on I lived as myself.
Now it may not say or speak the same way to you as it did to me, but I don't think there is a right way to interprete something that was said so many years ago. I believe that something like that means what one wants it to mean, because in the end you are all that there is for you.

No comments: