Thursday, April 8, 2010

Challenge #5



I think we should to an extent. My reason is this, we spend time imputing our thoughts on our blogs which is basically us creating something right? So why shouldn't we have a creative commons license?
I mean, if there is some kid across the nation or the world that looks at our blog and thinks,"hmm.. I think I could use this for my essay" or whatever their assignment is. How would you feel if that kid ended up becoming famous because he stole your words? And now when you would try to sue him/her you get screwed over because now they're trying to sue you for wrongly suing them with no evidence.

The limitation would be the fact that we go out and look for pictures from the internet which then go on our blogs. Now if we go and get the license, we may get in trouble for using pictures that may be subjected to copyrights.

So honestly, I do think we should get the license but then again, it may not be such a good idea. Now after rereading what I just wrote, I'm rethinking my opinion. Great, I hate being indecisive. Oh well, I'll stick to it. Hope no one visits my blog and tries to use it without reading it, because I then may subject it to copyrights. HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: