Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dear soldier

I want to start off by thanking you for the sacrifice that you made by going out and fight for this country. I know that you probably have been told the same thing over and over right? Well not from me I'm going to give you a bit of an update about what's gone on over here. Last month the American Music Awards came on and there were some premieres like Shakira(who has just released a album) and her new single "Give It Up To Me" and Jennifer Lopez with "Louboutins" . Also Taylor Swift a new country artist, won 5 awards.Also Barack Obama won the 2009 nobel peace price.
Holidays were pretty good. Halloween was pretty exciting. Unfortunately Michael Jackson died over the summer. But there were a lot of tributes done. A local high school near where I live did a tribute to Thriller in a shopping area where my family and I went for trick or treating. I know your probably thinking your in high school what are you doing trick or treating Right? Well I don't think just because your getting older you should give up fun traditions. Things are as good as you make them to be, never forget that. Well I hope you make the best out of your holiday(s), we're rooting for you.