Friday, December 11, 2009

Money!!!!!!!!!

So I was doing some research on charities and, well, I can't just choose one. So i decided to donate one fifth of the fifty grand to five different charaties. The first one, St. Jude's. The second, Big Brothers/ Big Sisters. I espetially liked this one because I believe that the reason teenagers are wild and out of control is because they don't have a role model or mentor, and with more people available to fit those roles there may be less troublesome teenagers. Third, A Child's Haven, which helps nurture children who have suffered some type of abuse. Fourth, A Favor Del Nino. This is a charity in mexico that takes in kids to help better their lives. And finally, Ayuda y Solidaridad con las Ninas de la Calle. This again is a charity in Mexico. This charity is about helping to take girls out of the street. Through out my multiple visits I've seen many girls out in the street working to earn food money, which also puts them in danger of being kidnapped. This charity shelters and protects street girls and helps them better their life.

Anyways, now onto my half. I would set aside $25,000 for college. The put away $12,500. And the rest would go to any expense like a car, rent, music, and video games/ consoles(yeah I'm a nerd so what?). I would also give my parents some money. In a way it'd be like paying them back for all that they've spent on me me.

So thats about it. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

Jessica Crawford said...

That is a very smart thing to do with your money. Good for you.