Monday, December 7, 2009

Things that bug me.

Where to begin? So many things annoy me. For Starters, when someone in my family moves something in my room without telling me, I always get this feeling thats something is out of place and I rip my room apart and redo it if I can't find the misplaced object. Another thing is when I am always the last to know something important in my family. The decision is always final without any input, so I usually get stuck going places(with my entire family) that I'd rather avoid.
In school, the main thing that annoys me is when your standing in the lunch line and someone out of nowhere comes and skip you and five others. It doesn't matter if you say something they'll just keep doing it. I know it's something that's inevitable, but it still bugs be.
I also can't stand people who go on and on and on about something completely different the what you asked them. When this happens I usually just nod or say oh, but in my mind I'm going "SHUT UP THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I JUST ASKED YOU, AHHHHHH".
I can't stand the fact that when I try to do something for myself I never get any peace. The past month to month and a half, I've been studying for the SAT and ACT, and every time I studied during the day I could swear my brother and sister would take turns coming to me tattling on each other for just about the whole time I attempted to study. Also when I try to sleep during the day on saturdays it's the same thing, one after the other they come tattling on each other, it's so aggravating. Not many things bug me, but the things that do bug me a lot. If you don't fall under any of these you and I may get along pretty well.

4 comments:

Tony Steele said...

Crazy!

anndria said...

I have a little sister and I feel the same way. Anytime I try to do anything by myself she comes in to tell me about her fake friend Katie or something about her toys. And there's no end to her intrusions because I have no doorknob which means no lock.

Jessica Crawford said...

Yeah, little kids are pretty darn annoying.

BECK said...

I hate when my family makes decisions without me, too... I REALLY 'effing hate that.