Thursday, December 3, 2009

Coat of Arms

It was hard for me to put a Coat of Arms together that described me. The web site we were given to make ours was limited. So I had to go search elsewhere. But I did find it useful for the template that was a plus. I did manage to find decent pictures and their meaning. I chose a bat which means awareness of the powers of darkness & chaos(I interpreted that as knowing how to identify evil or the bad in things), a serpent which means wisdom, a fish which means a true generous , and a wing which means swiftness and protection. The colors were pretty easy to get their meaning, gold meaning generosity & elevation of the mind , and blue meaning truth & loyalty. I learned that looks can be deceiving. The meaning behind each animal was a bit surprising. Who would have thought that a serpent meant wisdom, or that a fish meant a true generous mind.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

You had more than one web site to choose and you were free to move around the internet to find your own.