Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gratitude

There are many things to be grateful for, it's hard to go through my list. I guess I'll start off with my parents. They've been there for me every step I've taken in my life and guided me in the right direction. No matter what they have stuck by me, and put up with my attitude(for those of you who don't know me, I can stir up trouble for myself). I am also thankful for having the courage and stand out by taking the JROTC class. It has opened many doors for me and I've also met one of the greatest teachers or should I say instructors, 1sg Anaya. I am very thankful I've come across him because he is a great and respectable person, who has pushed me to achieve a higher potential that he knew I was capable of. Another thing I am thankful for is meeting Mrs. Ladd. She is a great and wonderful teacher who has made learning for me a bit easier. Also because she has helped me in my journey to college by making calls and getting me information about scholarships. I also give thanks for having a brother and sister. They are my inspiration to do good and excel. Without them I'm not sure what my life could have been like. There are many other things that I'd like to give thanks for, but I just can't seem to remember. Oh well, happy holiday.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

This is a very nice response. Could I forward it to
Sgt. Anaya?