Friday, February 19, 2010

Collaboration post.

Prompt: Write about five things you would do to entertain yourself if you did not see a soul for seven days.

Being alone for so long can get a bit boring, but if you were to make me be alone for that long, I would most certainly find some ways to entertain myself. Depending on the house you're in, you would have different things to choose from to do. If you were in your own house, you would be comfortable and know what your options are, but if you were to be in a house full of entertaining things like games systems or movies there would be a lot of things to explore.

So lets start with the entertaining house. I would make sure that if I were alone for seven days I would have all I wanted to keep me from getting bored. Number one on my list, gaming systems. I'm a gamer, so I play video games a lot. Number two, a movie room. Who doesn't like movie right? I'd make sure I have a big screen tv and a suround sound system for a better sounding movie. Number three, a bowling ally. I would have such a great time making a fool of myself since I don't know how to bowl. I can see it now, I'm getting ready to throw the ball, and BAM! I fall forward and face plant. Number four, an arcade room. I would have classic games to modern ones. I could go for hours playing Pac-Man and Dig-Dug. They are some of my favorite classic games. And finally number five, I would have a room with mechanical parts to build myself a robot. There are umlimited possilities, but the first thing I would do with it would be to have a light saber duel, although, I'm not sure how that would work out.

If I were alone for seven days in my own house, I would definitely find stuff for me to do or else, I would probably die of boredum. First of all, I would find a good book that I haven't gotten a chance to read yet and enjoy it. I would try to read it slowly because it would take more of my time up. Then, I would do some of the stuff that I've been procrastinating about, like hanging up some pictures, doing the laundry, and finishing up any homework that I've left undone. For the third thing, I would go find some of those puzzles that are hidden somewhere in my house and try putting them together. Those would probably take me quite some time because I suck at puzzles. Then, I would go and play some of my video games and watch some movies, because that would keep me occupied and get my mind off being so alone. The fifth and final thing I would do, would be cleaning the entire house top to botttom with music blaring in the background. That would take a LONG time and would most certainly keep me busy and since there would be music, I'd have some fun while doing it.

Obviously this was written by two different people so please bare with us if this sounds odd.
The end.

Written by Danny and Jessica
I wrote the second paragraph and Jessica wrote the third.

2 comments:

Swanson said...

Now I'm going to have you collaborate on how to divide your thoughts into paragraphs. You mention who wrote which paragraph but you didn't leave a space or indent between them.

Edgar(Danny) said...

I fixed it. Sorry I didn't have it right the first time, I had trouble with it.