Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nicknames.

I don't really have nicknames other than Danny, Eddie-Edgar, and Dannigans. Lets start with Danny. Even though my first name is Edgar my parents decided to refer to me by Daniel. Which turned into Danny( the reason for this is because they will daniel when I'm in trouble and Edgar when I'm really big trouble, which I'm glad has never happened). So after that it just stuck. So there you go the origin of my "Danny" nickname.

As for Eddie-Edgar, Jessica and Suzi came up with it. It happened out of no where, I was walking in from the bus loop, went to our usual spot and BAM!! I get greeted with "Hi Eddie-Edgar". It would have had been the most random thing that's even happened to me. I like it though, because I never expect it when Jessica or Suzi randomly decide to call me Eddie-Edgar.

Dannigans, well it was just another random name that was given to me, but this time by Steve, Suzis brother. That one hasn't really stuck considering he's the only one who calls me that. It's an odd but interesting nickname.

No comments: