Saturday, January 9, 2010

Invention of the decade.

What is the best invention of the decade? I'd have to say Youtube. It has a lot of interesting and useful information. It ranges from old tv shows to how to care for certain pets. It's also very entertaining seeing home made videos by other members of youtube. There are a lot of parodys of music videos and skits from shows. Youtube has helped me find out information on how to care for my crested gecko. There are step by step methods on how to set up a good home. Also how to give a crested gecko a "bath" when they can't stick to their tank walls or on anything. I've also taken the time to look up how to learn Russian. I've become pretty facinated with the language over the years so I looked it up on Youtube and presto, Russian 101. My father has also found Youtube to be very useful. He's looked up how to do certain home improvement projects that he knew but had forgotten. And how to use or asemble tools that he's bought in garage sales. I know that there are far better thins that were invented in the past decade, but I like Youtube and I use it a lot and comes in handy when I can prove my parents wrong.

No comments: