Thursday, January 7, 2010

Major strengths.

I'm good at quite a few things. I can relate easily to people, which comes in handy when my friends or family need someone to hear them out. I'm also well organized, which has won me some praise among teachers and my parents. An example of this is when given three or more tasks or errands by First Sergeant Anaya (I'm his teacher aide) I'm able to execute them in the time I set aside for them with no errors.

Also, since I am the ONLY one in my entire family who has experience with computers, they come to me when they need a paper typed or they to look up something that they weren't able to find themselves.

A skill that I have and I really like is being able to think on my feet. This skill comes in handy when I'm put on the spot with nothing prepared. i've actually done this quite a few times(okay a lot of times). Am example of this is when i've had to lie. Don't get me wrong I'm actually quite truthful, but the circumstance called for it. I either had to keep a surprise a surprise or it wasn't the time for .... to be said.

I'm good at math. For some reason I've never had a problem with math, it's always come easy. I've even helped my sister in math last year and still this year.

No comments: