Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Survey.

  • How many posts did you write?
  • 64 after this one.
  • How many were school based or your own interests?
  • School: To many to count.
  • How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?
  • I've received 41 comments.
  • Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?
  • The one about thing that bug me.
  • Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?
  • The one about things that bug me because that's when I had the most to say.
  • Did you change blog themes at all and why?
  • No I don't think so.
  • How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?
  • I don't think so.

  • Rebecca is answering these.
  • What were your first impressions of this blog?
  • It's dark. *pulls out a flashlight*
  • What captured your attention?
  • THERE ARE NO PICTURES, WHAT DA HELL, MAN?! WHAT. THE. HELL!!!
  • What distracted you on the blog?
  • Cassie talking to me about her movie.
  • What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog?
  • PICTURES!!!!!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE, I NEED THE PICTURES!!! AI HAVE THE ATTENTION SPAN OF A FISH!

No comments: