Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Free blog.

It surprises me how many people think I'm stuck up or judgmental just because I don't talk to people in my classes. Really? Do I look like that type of person? Trust me, I am the complete opposite. Everyone who at least has known me for two years knows I'm not.

I may seem like it but the reason for that is because it's hard for me to let someone into my life because I've seen/ been through a lot that gets me thinking. I can't help it though. especially when someone who I never talk to comes up to me and starts talking to me out of no where. What am I suppose to think? So many people in the past who I thought were friends actually were only interested in copying my class/ home work. Also they were only after something that I could offer like how to do something or even to get answers from a test that I did that they missed.

Basically, I have a hard time trusting people. Why do you think I only have a few friends. Anyways, thats my story for today hope you can better understand me, at least just a little.

No comments: