Monday, March 15, 2010

Blogging Challenge #3.

I live in a pretty calm neighborhood (well, most of the time). Honestly, it's pretty nice. Although it's not the best of the best but it's what I call home. The neighbors are pretty nice and generous. The only thing that's really annoying is that there are always little kids running around yelling and playing in the street.

There isn't day that goes by that I don't feel grateful. Compared to the other places in the area, where my family and I live is like the best. Not only because where there is a problem in the neighborhood, everyone (in groups) get together and talk about what's going on and find a solution.

Also, the yards in the neighborhood are a pretty good size. The front and the back of our house is very spacious. Our backyard is the best area. I remember this one time where we had a soccer game with two full teams back there. Also from time to time my brother and I play frisbee. Unfortunately he tends to throw it a bit to far and I have to go get the frisbee.

So this is where I live, hope you enjoy my blog.

No comments: